Dance in Education Conference 2019 – Hamilton, ON – @ Reedeemer University
November 18 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm$89
WHO: Elementary & Secondary Classroom Teachers, Administrators, ECE’s and EA’s Welcome, Arts/Curriculum Consultants
WHAT: CNADE Dance in Education Conference Hamilton 2019
WHERE: Redeemer University Hamilton
WHEN: Monday, November 18, 2019
COST: $89/pp + tax
YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS CONFERENCE IF YOU…
- are teaching Dance for the first time this year.
- have never taught Dance in the classroom before.
- danced at a dance studio when you were younger, and now are a school teacher.
- need some fresh ideas for engaging your students in the Creative Process through Creative Movement.
- need help understanding the Dance Curriculum in Ontario.
- put on music and having students make up a Dance for their Dance mark.
- are looking for resources/assessments to use in your classroom.
WHO IS LEADING THE CONFERENCE?
JOLANTA OKO: MA in Dance, BFA in Dance, OCT, National Ballet School TTP Grad, Founder/Director Canada’s National Academy of Dance Education
SESSION CONTENT INCLUDES:
- Develop an understanding of the Ontario Dance Curriculum.
- Engage in Activities/Assessments you can use in your classroom.
- Understand how to engage students in the Creative Process through movement.
- Create a Safe Space.
- Learn how to use Dance Terminology during each lesson.
- Know the difference between Dance taught at Dance Studios and the content taught
WHAT YOU GET:
- Complimentary Coffee and Tea
- Conference Welcome Package
- Access to preview ALL of our Dance Curriculum Resources before you purchase.
- Conference Ticket
WHAT TO BRING/WEAR: Dress Comfortably & bring a Yoga Mat (If you have one)
Our mobile shop will be set up so you can purchase all of our Dance Curriculum resources at the conference.
You will leave the conference with a plethora of exercises, activities and strategies and skills, just enough to revive your engines and re-inspire you to be the best Dance educator you can be. Dress comfortably.
To register, please fill out the registration form below. After clicking submit you will be directed to our CNADE Shop to complete your purchase. Only limited spots remaining so register today!!!!
For school boards sending more than five teachers to the conference, please contact us directly to receive our group rates.
CONFERENCE AGENDA COMING SOON